sweet anonymity
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I'll watch you run through rough patches of places we stood
and watch you start over like I never could
Woah, fire! Enzo’s magic does much the same, snagging the pitcher straight out of the merchant’s hands and dumping it all over not just himself, but Edmund too. Leaving both boys a little drenched and out of sorts.

Luckily Enzo is more go-with-the-flow than make-a-scene as his twin may have, plus the water makes his shirt cling to him attractively so really what was the harm? Enzo easily holds his hand out for Edmund to investigate at his leisure, smiling loosely. “Hey, no harm done right? Plus we got each other pretty good, so let’s call it even.” Sensing the shopkeeper would soon lose it on them if they loitered any longer, the older boy snags Edmund and steers him away to the other side of the street where there’s no stores to infringe upon. “I always forget I look different now. But how are you? I’ve missed you!” Which must sound strangely childish in phrase when coming from a young adult, but for all his magically obtained maturity, sometimes it’s apparent that Enzo only has memories as a young boy in his history.
Enzo

Messages In This Thread
sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 07-03-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: {se} sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 07-03-2022, 03:00 AM
RE: {se} sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 09-14-2022, 09:56 PM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 09-21-2022, 12:21 AM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 09-22-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 09-23-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 10-29-2022, 12:47 AM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 10-31-2022, 08:02 PM