Age: 37 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AEDION
you cried wolf, so i came running.
am I the wolf or the savior?
He can tell, a split second before he sees her, that he’s not alone. His head shifts toward her, hair falling across his face with the movement as he surveys her with his steel-hued gaze. She isn’t trying to hide herself, and he notes the air of confidence that seems to waft off of her. As she steps outside toward him, he notices her gaze – almost predatory that he can relate to, only he hasn’t figured out just how in this form to do it. And he listens to her voice as it drifts to him, speaking of a lady and about how he quote on quote “looks like shit”. He offers a small gruff chuckle in response and a small shake of his head.

Someone was going to take me to her, I think. But she, uh, died I guess.” He offers a bit unhelpfully, his shoulders raising in a quiet shrug. “I arrived just before Longnight and this is really the first time I’ve left so any direction you might have would be helpful.” His head turns from her to look toward the tunnels again, raising an eyebrow before placing a hand on his knee and pushing himself up. He sighs quietly to himself, feeling like garbage as well as looking like it. He doesn’t know where to start, and he had hoped that someone might be able to show him the way.

He wasn’t much of the adventuring sort, mostly kept to himself the most he could. He wiped his hands together to rid them of any dirt before he glances once more to the tunnels and turns his head back to Wessex with a fanged grin. “I’m assuming it’s through here?” He offers, gesturing to the tunnel with a hand perfectly healed beneath the torn fabric. But he waits for an answer before moving. There are a few tunnels down here, and he’d rather not make a fool of himself and choose the wrong one.
is my smile to sharp, or just my teeth?
come a little closer.

Messages In This Thread
where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-04-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-04-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-08-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-14-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-17-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-19-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-19-2019, 08:16 PM