Age: 37 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AEDION
you cried wolf, so i came running.
am I the wolf or the savior?
Her tone changes ever so slightly and something within Aedion brims with thankfulness. He realizes that he hasn’t pegged himself a threat to her, and as he looks at her as she speaks of him being new, he knows that she is someone he doesn’t want to fuck with. Unless he feels the need to have his ass handed to him. But she’s right, he looks like shit and he feels like it too, but he had absolutely no idea where to go from there to help himself. He feels sluggish and tired, exhausted physically and mentally, and he’s not sure what would happen to him if he remained in that state.

Standing, he brushes off the dirt and debris that had collected on his rough worn pants and makes way to follow her. She seems like him, but far better, and he wonders if she is the machine that Isla had said when she said they were better than humans. She looks like the perfect weapon, someone that Aedion wants to know and keep on his good side. She mentions that she’ll take him there and he breaths a quiet sigh of relief. “That is one better.” He says with a deep and rough chuckle, but follows her nonetheless — still mostly unaware of what he is now and where that puts him in this strange land.

He follows her as she makes her way through the tunnels as though she’s done it a million times before, and he uses the better sight he’s been gifted to try and mark it to remember how to get there for future reference. Perhaps then he won’t be as useless as he feels now. It took him what seemed like forever just to get down here in the first place. But then Wessex introduces herself and he memorizes her name like he did Isla. Then she asks who was the one to take him here and he lifts his head a bit to stare down the tunnels they walk. “I’m Aedion.” He says at first, pausing before continuing. “Isla the woman at the infirmary. She found me when I came here, literally fell into a statue and thought I was dead.” He says with another quiet and deep chuckle. “She helped me figure out how to read my… systems I guess they’re called.” He offers, shrugging again but not knowing if she could see it. “Then Longnight came and she didn’t come back, I heard about her in the Rathskeller after it all.” He says eventually.

She tried to explain what we, err, I am? It’s nothing like what I was back home and I still don’t really understand if I’m being honest.” And he is being honest, he has no clue what the change had done to him. He didn’t even know which questions to ask.
is my smile to sharp, or just my teeth?
come a little closer.

Messages In This Thread
where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-04-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-04-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-08-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-14-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-17-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Wessex - 03-19-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: where'd you rise? - by Aedion - 03-19-2019, 08:16 PM