Training can't get away from the common sound
Flora!
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
flora

"Well I won't tell." Flora says in a way that she hopes sounds flirtatious. It probably doesn't, though. It isn't like she's had much practice.

"You have to take into account the distance and the wind." Flora mumbles childishly under her breath, before giving her head a shake that she let roll down into her shoulders. "Sorry, this is all really new to me, and it...I mean, it doesn't look like it should be hard, y'know?"

Watching as a curl of water appeared to show the right trajectory, Flora tilts her head and tries to listen as objectively as she could to what Sunjata was saying. Of course he could hit the target no problem, but then, he was a demigod. Or at least that's what Flora was telling herself.

"Okay okay." Taking another rock, Flora turns her hand so that she can toss it underhand. "Distance and wind. The wind is...in the air." Tossing this third stone, while she doesn't hit the target, she does come a good deal closer and it doesn't look as chaotic as before. Determined now, Flora grabs a fourth and fifth stone, and though she misses on the fourth, the fifth does hit the target.

"Eeeee!" Flora exclaims as if having just achieved some renowned victory instead of hitting a target not that far away. "I did it!"
The rumors are terrible and cruel
But honey, most of them are true
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
can't get away from the common sound - by Sunjata - 07-06-2022, 09:14 PM
RE: can't get away from the common sound - by Flora - 07-11-2022, 08:42 PM