For the promise of light
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

It didn't take too long for the atmosphere to change. Noah took in a sharp breath as the world around him breathed the presence of a god. "Safrin," He greeted her with her name, and surprisingly there was no disappointment in the syllables. Eira trilled her delight and trotted towards the goddess, rubbing her cheek along her calf. Though he had called upon Vi, his patron, his herald was a welcome honor. He couldn't expect the god of life to step down from his position whenever Noah needed him, especially for what he was going to ask for now.

"You can help me, if what Ronin and Deimos say about you is true. Which I believe it is." He let a smile break over his features, causing the corners of his eyes to wrinkle slightly. "Vi has called me to be a warrior against the ascended. I am not strong enough to do that on my own. I need his -- and your -- help. I need to hone the very essence of life that is so dangerous to the ascended." Light, fire, etc. etc. Everything that Vi and Safrin were diametrically opposed the Voice.

"A weapon or an ability or..." Noah trailed off some, extending his hands palm-up to the goddess, glacier eyes soft but with a determination beginning to steel the edges. "...something to cause damage."

Noah Olson

When the night is cold and you feel like no-one knows
what it's like to be the only one buried in this hole
You can make it to the sunrise

Messages In This Thread
For the promise of light - by Noah - 07-08-2022, 01:08 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Safrin - 07-18-2022, 04:27 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Noah - 07-19-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Safrin - 07-19-2022, 03:32 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Noah - 07-24-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: For the promise of light - by Safrin - 08-05-2022, 03:05 PM
RE: For the promise of light - by Noah - 08-06-2022, 01:48 PM