Soleil
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877

Dear Sol,

How are you doing? I miss you and I'm trying to come visit Halo soon now that it's starting to defrost a little bit. Auntie Maeve said that you're supposed to come visit Torchline and I hope that she's right about that.

It's been a little weird. My friends, Enzo and Flora, have moved here. Which is great and all, but they've been aged by Frey so they're not my age anymore. Part of me wants to go see Frey, too. I want to be grown and be able to help with the coming war, but I promised my mom I wouldn't do anything dumb. Do you ever feel like you're too small too?

Anyway... I hope you like Halo and that your family is good.

Write to me soon!

Sincerely,
Paige
Soleil Lovi
Adv

Age: 20 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Soleil
Dear Paige,

I’m having Daddy help me write this for me because I’m still not very good at it. But don’t worry I told him he can’t help me with the secret parts!

Deepfrost was very boring and quiet, it felt like forever before Daddy said we could leave Halo again. He said we can come visit though so I hope it will be soon! There aren’t many kids in Halo like in Torchline, so Luka and I have been bored. I’ve missed you very much.

No, I don’t feel too small. Back home, pups and den mothers stayed home during hunts but we still did lots! I know it’s dangerous for Daddy and Auntie Maeve, but I worry about losing them all the time. What if they lost me that way? I wouldn’t want to make them cry. Plus, I don’t think I could learn to be good at fighting so soon before the war. But maybe being older makes a difference? I don’t know, but what if I’m not me anymore if I get bigger too fast?

I don’t like to think about it, I don’t want things to change again so soon.

Send me another letter soon! I miss you Paige!

Hugs and kisses,

Sol
xoxo Soleil
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877

Sol,

I'm sure you're much better at it than you think.

I talked to my Auntie Maeve and she said that you would be coming in a few days time. Probably by the time this letter reaches you, you'll be ready to leave! I've heard that Halo can be lonely. A lot of people don't live there because it's so cold. Torchline is still a little cool despite it being Flowerbirth. I think you'll like it, though.

I miss you, too. I promise we'll hang out when you get here. Only a few more days!

Auntie Maeve is very strong. I'm sure your dad is really strong, too. I think you're a lot stronger than you think, Sol. You could learn to fight. I could teach you some things too when you come here, but don't rush to grow up if you don't want to. Growing up doesn't change you that much. I understand you being worried, though.

When you come to Torchline I'll take you out on my boat and we'll have an us day.

Love you,

Paige
Paige