hand over hand
Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
He’s glad it isn’t blood and guts this time to be honest, the dirt and grime far more preferable to dirty his hands. Still, he hums a laugh, nods his head, and leans back in the seat to hear her launch into the question he’s poised. They’re friends, after all, there’s little need for typical niceties when they can simply just dive in.

Still, the compliment is well received, a soft smile leaving him at it – still unused to getting such things. But he remains silent, nodding as she grows concerned about him burning out. “I find that I’m better when I have things to work toward. Keeps me from wallowing.” As he’s prone to do often. She knows this. But he leans forward, bracing his elbows on the table before he answers. “I understand the concern, but as you mentioned before there is a council as well. It’ll be… Different from Torchline. For one, I won’t have my own people working against me to prove myself worthy of leading them, throwing wrench after wrench into it.” His smile shifts toward something softer. “The safe haven is already planned out, it’s just a matter of completing it at this point. All my other time can be spent focusing on the Grounds and what I can get accomplished for all of us before war breaks out and I am no longer able to be here.” It leaves Isla able to focus on her infirmary and healing and it leaves the rest of them to focus on their tasks.

But for the time being, it’s known I’ve picked my side. I’ve picked the Grounds and the Ascended as I should have done a while ago.” But Safrin had held his leash then. He’d been different then. "And I want to help."
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
hand over hand - by Isla - 07-11-2022, 06:58 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Sunjata - 07-11-2022, 07:07 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Isla - 07-11-2022, 07:11 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Sunjata - 07-11-2022, 07:24 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Isla - 07-11-2022, 07:48 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Sunjata - 07-11-2022, 08:01 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Isla - 07-11-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Sunjata - 07-11-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Isla - 07-11-2022, 08:31 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Sunjata - 07-11-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: hand over hand - by Isla - 07-11-2022, 08:50 PM