[RQ] the familiar walls
RQ thread place glass into frames/on pillar
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

Forbearing and enduring, conscientious and meticulous to a fault, his gloves came gently but firmly over the frames, hooking one end in as Noah began to talk. He paused momentarily, listening to the information given with his residual silence, a second spared for clarity. The Sentinel stepping down. Cordelia stepping up. How much the other man had deigned to lead this world after all the trials and triumphs, and he let out of a slow breath as he popped another portion of the veneer into place.

The other notion was another sort of blow – that the ebb and flow of time would not be ceasing for them. “I know,” fully aware he was going to be directly involved in the war – still wary of what it meant for the rest of them. “That is why I have been trying to prepare them as best I can.” Trainings, routines, structures, defenses, and still so much more to be done. His jaw tightened slightly, but eyes remained firmly on the structures, ensuring the first frame was finished and placed down, snagging at the second. “Do you think you will be taken out of Halo?”
we exhume our enemy's bones
we are battling, hungry beasts

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] the familiar walls - by Deimos - 07-12-2022, 07:24 PM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Noah - 07-16-2022, 03:34 PM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Deimos - 07-16-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Noah - 07-24-2022, 12:14 AM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Deimos - 07-24-2022, 10:36 AM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Noah - 08-05-2022, 02:24 PM
RE: [RQ] the familiar walls - by Deimos - 08-05-2022, 05:01 PM