welcome to the playground
October
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
if we ever stop talking, sing me a song
"Perfect. Maybe you could bring up your plans to look into crime-solving. So long as the details don't get too graphic, I think Ever might find that interesting." Tobi is careful to add lest Finn get carried away by the literal nature of this task.

Gods, but Finn really does know how to stir up the butterflies in her stomach. Before she can answer, his lips are against hers, her coffee is forgotten, and she's winding her arms around his neck. "Maybe that can be your first case." Tobi suggests with an equally crooked smile and her pulse beating a trifle loudly in her ears. "Case of the misappropriated IQ tests. Though..I think you'll have a hard time finding evidence now, and I have it on fairly good authority that your prime suspect intends not to be cooperative." So saying she tightens her arms slightly against him, her smile a little bit more mischievous.

Oh gods, is this what vanilla roleplaying looks like between a doctor and a former whore?
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
you are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world
Luckily for everyone, Tobi brings up that little caveat before Finn decides to bring his blood-splatter research home for discussion. PG appropriate detective work at the dinner table, understood. He hums a note of acknowledgement and agreement against her lips - because it is still entirely necessary to let her know he understands - though his hands are beginning to drift lower down her back now.

Shifting to lean against the counter again, this leaves Tobi wonderfully draped up against him, and with the morning light filtering in through the windows, it's a purely domestic scene that he wants to burn forever into his subconscious. "Well of course I will. The Tower has burned down all of the evidence," he says, a touch seriously - because this is absolutely what vanilla roleplaying would look like if Finn still wasn't sure if Tobi's serious.

Then her arms tighten around him and their bodies align in a way that sends plumes of heat flooding southwards, and okay, maybe he gets it now. "If I were in possession of handcuffs, I would need to arrest you," he informs her, one hand sneaking lower still to cup the soft peach of her ass, while the other reaches up to gently twine through her dark hair.
and that, I believe
is why you are in so much pain
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Everyone knows that good roleplay starts out with a mention of the traumatic event that forced you to leave your home and move to the arctic for an entire season. "So...you're telling me that your ability to get a confession is reliant on possessing handcuffs?" The scrunch of her nose and twitch of her eyebrows are subtle, but close as they are to one another, if Finn misses it, he really isn't going to be much of a detective.

"Besides—" Tobi all but purrs, standing on her tip-toes now to better fall into his arms (and if it gave her ass a bit of a lift, so be it). "—you won't be able to just go around arresting people anytime you suspect them of something." She points out, leaning up and against him but very decidedly not kissing him. "Maybe you could try negotiating..? If you have something your suspect wants..?"
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
"Oh, not at all. Merely that being an uncooperative suspect would necessitate the sort of action that might require handcuffs," Finn explains, and for a moment he's almost lost down that particular rabbit hole. "Do you know, according to a book I read regarding your rights when it comes to being suspected of a cri... you know, it does not matter." A wise move, Finn.

A very wise move, given what Tobi is up to now, and if he (un)intentionally gives her as a gentle squeeze as she rises up on her toes, so be it. Lips parting to inhale a slow breath in, they are barely a whisper away from kissing, and Finn raises his eyrbows at her. "And what is it that my suspect wants?" he inquires. "Or is it my job to figure that out, being the detective?"
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
"Oh?" As Finn begins to Finn, Tobi can feel the strangest mixture of adoration and annoyance begin to bubble in her stomach. She really really does love how clever Finn is and all the intellectual quirks that make him who he is, but gods she wishes she could turn down his dials every now and then. Perhaps that's why as Finn self-audits, the heat that flushes up through her belly is as emotional as it is physical.

"You tell me?" Tobi whispers. The sleeping shirt of Finn's she wore to bed has now risen up with the movement of her arms revealing off-white lace underwear that changes the tone of their tableaux from domestic good morning rituals to something else. "If your suspect is already trying to lie to you, you'd have to either get them on your side somehow or put them in a position where they couldn't lie." You know, like if they were getting the best dicking of their life, or whatever. Alternatively, there was drugging the coffee, and as close as they were just now, Tobi really had no idea where Finn's mind would go.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
"For a medical practitioner, you certainly know quite a lot about detective work," Finn murmurs, still only half a breath away from her lips even as his fingertips find the lacy outline of her underwear and the plume of heat that has settled low in his belly starts to become a wildfire. (You know, the sort that Tobi will absolutely be able to feel pressing hopefully against her).

"You might make a better investigator than a prime suspect," he says, though luckily he's thinking too much with his dick now to consider this a potential job venture they can take on together. And in the Finn version of por que no los dos, he leans in to capture her lips at the same time as he surges forward away from the countertop to reverse their positions.

Gently, but with the sort of strength that has been built up over seasons, the ex-Spyglass lifts Tobi to sit on the counter, his tongue and lips doing their own detective work against her own.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
"Maybe I'm actually a spy." Tobi suggests, waggling her eyebrows softly. "Or that I used to read badly written spy novels to give my mind a break when I was studying for exams." Swallowing hard as Finn's fingertips mirror the not-quite-enough tease of his lips, the doctor tries to take a deep breath.

"Can I be both?" She has time to say, before his hands and lips are on her. Suddenly weightless, Tobi gasps against Finn's mouth as her hands clutch needily to his shoulders. It isn't that she wants to anchor herself to him, but rather to drag him up into this world of heat and pleasure she finds herself in. The warmth and press of his arousal has ripples of fire coursing out from where their bodies touch, and quite without thought, Tobi finds herself wrapping her legs around Finn's waist to hold him close.

Snatching small sips of air where possible, Tobi teases out challenges and other such obfuscations with her tongue as her fingers press jagged patterns up the back of Finn's neck and into his curls.

Down the hall, a doorknob turns and a door opens.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
Neither Tobi nor Finn are the type to be rough with one another, but that isn't to say that the ex-Spyglass is quite as delicate as he used to be either. His relationship with Tobi is the most stable thing he's got going for him, and so it's with a trust that's easily given that he sinks into her greedy touches, the fingers that plunge into the back of his curls.

Pinned against her as he is, his plans are somewhat obfuscated (those plans being, of course, to drop smoothly to his knees between her thighs), but he's not complaining. Humming a note of want and indulgence against her lips, his hands are at least able to open the shirt she's wearing. That way, his kisses and touches and teases can span across her collarbone and chest as well as against her neck.

And what's better for a boy than to walk in on his father getting a handful of his mother, right?
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tilting her head back as Finn's advances move lower, Tobi bites at her lower lip to try and temper the shivery pants that want to become moans. Though they are in their own home, the number of times the pair have been anything more than barely affectionate in any room other than their bedroom (even the bathroom is a stretch), could be counted on one hand with several fingers missing. So, despite the way Tobi wants both to shove Finn to the ground or to shimmy off his pants using her feet, it's with stiff fingers that she pulses a warning against his shoulder.

"Take me to our room." She whispers, flushed and wanting. "It's a better place for our interrogation." Tobi adds, poorly continuing on with this strange scenario they've created but doing her best.

So then, what will Ever see as he pads silently down the hall? Will Finn have given a Tobi a taste of what's to come with a single, arched stroke of his tongue between her thighs? Will he carry her, erection pressing against only her underwear and her shirt askew? Or will he lead her by the hand (fingers encircling her wrist like a handcuff), cock pointing the way?
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
Finn isn't so sure about that, actually. For a proper interrogation the kitchen offers much more creative solutions. Waterboarding, knives, heat, even a corkscrew could-- oh. OH. Right.

It's a blessing (you can thank his cock) that he doesn't voice these ideas and completely ruin the mood; instead, you bet that Finn hears take me to our room and combines it with the scenario they're painting and he takes it literally.

Stepping back to lift Tobi back off the counter and set her down, the ex-Spyglass sidles up behind her, gathering her wrists behind her back and leaning in to kiss her neck as he marches her towards their bedroom.

So what Ever will actually see as he pads down the hall is his mother with her breasts bared to the world and his father making amorous advances towards her. Enjoy explaining that to a therapist.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi stops dead in her tracks, and the feeling of ice water in her veins is problematically combined with the heat that rises where from Finn's erection presumably presses into her from her sudden lack of movement. Were she younger this might be a core memory that combined being caught with sexual mischief to form a very particular kind of fetish. Old enough to have most of her preferences ingrained already, it's with simple regret and disappointment in herself that she meets her son's eyes as she scrambles to shake her wrists from Finn's hands to cover herself.

"........." Ever says, before turning on his heel and padding softly back into his bedroom. Just as silently as he'd opened his door, he quietly closes it again.

Pulling in air in a way that wasn't really breathing at all, Tobi presses her lips together and stares at Ever's closed door.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
Tobi won't have to try very hard; in his horror Finn has already let Tobi go, swallowing hard as he straightens up and away from the doctor. Already his erection is starting to flee the scene from the about turn the situation has taken, and he's about to say something when Ever simply turns around and walks away again. Hissing in a breath and blushing deeply enough to reach the very tips of his ears, he has to take a moment to compose himself.

"That was... an oversight," he says quietly, and only when he is certain he can make his voice steady, the ex-Spyglass stepping by Tobi before hesitating, a bit lost regarding what to do next. "Do you think he would want us to..." Follow him? Talk to him? "Or just you? Or I?"
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Frustrated only because had they not been interrupted the sex probably would have been really good, Tobi takes a moment to compose herself. Eyes closed, she breathes deeply a few times and shakes away the lingering waves of pleasure and irrationality so that she might see the situation more clearly.

"He might not want us to, but we need to." She says, opening her eyes and giving Finn a gentle smile. "And I know you might not want to either, but he's at a very impressionable age." Tobi adds, before clearing her voice. "Ever? In 5 minutes your father and I are going to meet you in the living room to talk about what just happened, okay?"

Silence.

Well, she supposes he can't really blame him.

"Come on, let's get dressed." Tobi whispers to Finn, reaching softly for one of his hands to tug him into their bedroom under entirely different pretenses now. "He needs to know that while not necessarily appropriate for him to have seen, sex is entirely normal and natural. You haven't...had the talk with him yet I assume?"
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
Finn nods, because everything Tobi says is absolutely correct, from neither he or Ever wanting to all the way to it being entirely necessary for a multitude of reasons. "Alright," he says softly, his fingers wrapping about her own to follow her into their bedroom. With the heat cooling off in his belly (and feeling a bit sick about it all, to be frank), it doesn't take long for Finn to methodically change his clothes, though he does spend a second or two in their bathroom to splash water onto his face.

I didn't know I was meant to and I thought he would have already learned battle for dominance on his tongue, only for guilt to seal up his throat as he shakes his head. Another fail on his part for him to dwell on later. "I will talk to him today, regardless of what happens in a few minutes," he says, wiping his face off with a towel and letting out a long sigh. "And we thought he wouldn't want to speak to us before."