consider this
for Sah and Talyson
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
death, you bring death and destruction to all that you touch
The demeanors didn’t affect his countenance, nor his regards towards the situation. They could hold slouched shoulders and excuses with haggard, long-drawn faces all day long, and the Sword would have remained in his nonchalance and reticence, blinking steadily through the myriad of excuses. Talyson’s might have been more feasible, given his inexperience, but Sah’s lacked anything at all – and Deimos had expected something significant from him. His eyes narrowed in brief flickers of disappointment, a head tilt in predacious swings, as a tiger might consider its prey.

His first rumble was to the Thunder, who either wasn’t taking this seriously or had forgotten the initial statement and command. “Is that your explanation?” For punching sharks and acting like a fool?

The second interval was to the courier, who’d at least attempted to pinpoint where it’d gone wrong – in panic and stupidity. “If I believed you useless, I would not have invited you. Putting yourself in harm’s way did nothing to aid the situation.” Just made it worse.

Thereafter he sighed, strongly contemplating the drinks in the cupboard nearby. “I errored too, in thinking you were ready. These hunts emphasize teamwork, trust, and tactics.” Which they hadn’t demonstrated well, when everything began to fall apart. “I do not care if you dislike each other outside of our gatherings, but your antagonism towards one another put everyone in jeopardy, and it will not be tolerated.” They’d heard his warnings during the pursuit and tracking, and now they’d understand that he meant the augurs.

“So, you will have to earn your place for an upcoming hunt. I will be holding a team building exercise for some of the recruits who have similar problems. You will participate together, and then I will see if you are ready to work with the guild again.” He paused, waiting to hear from either of them. “Do you understand?”
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
consider this - by Deimos - 07-16-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: consider this - by Talyson - 07-16-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: consider this - by Sah - 07-23-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: consider this - by Deimos - 07-23-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: consider this - by Talyson - 07-24-2022, 02:57 AM
RE: consider this - by Sah - 07-24-2022, 03:00 AM
RE: consider this - by Deimos - 07-24-2022, 10:53 AM