Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
The midwife's blonde head bobbed when she was guven warning about the path. "I will, thank you." she said with a smile. Phoebe, true to her word, farefully picked her way through the rubble and uneven path on light and nimble feet. Finishing school dance classes were paying off after all it would seem!

When he spoke again she smiled. "Oh! I suppose you would like to know that given all you're doing for me." she said with a light laugh. "I'm a midwife. I have a clinic in town below my personal residence." she explained. "So keeping that running is how I spend most of my time. But I've been looking after my boyfriend's siblings lately too. And him really." she said, not wanting to really get into the details if she could help it.

"As for the shrine...well...I spoke with Ludo over Long Night and they said that people came down here and released someone called the Voice. Apparently part of the reason the barrier is up is because of them, and if we tske the barrier down while she is out, that would be very bad. And Safrin had unkind things to say about her too so I am apt to believe Ludo. So...I was hoping I could maybe figure out how to undo what was done." she said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes? - by Phoebe - 03-08-2019, 12:08 AM