Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe's eyes widened a bit. There were...other worlds that had gods too? It wasn't just Caido? The idea was a bit boggling to her, one that was a bit too big for her to tackle right that moment. "My world didn't have any gods or goddesses." she said. "I didn't think anything divine existed before encountering Frey on accident. The magic users though...some of them had godlike abilities. Some could revive the dead. Some could conjure beasts of immeasurable power. Some could snap their fingers and fell legions of soldiers in an instant. But they were still mortals, prone to the same failings as anyone." That was why it seemed almost obvious to her what the difference was. A god was someone with immeasurable power that also was intrinsically not-human. They were a different species, a different being altogether. All the power in the world did not make a human any more a god than they were before, it simply made them more prone to the corruption unnatural power brought.

"I...don't know exactly...Ludo actually said they told me too much. I think...whatever the missing pieces are...they are not at liberty to say. Only Vai, Mort, and Rae could give those answers." she said and glanced at Jigano. "Isn't it better to do what I can to keep those attacking the spire safe from whatever ire they might earn from possible bringing the wall down with the Voice free than sit on what I have learned and in doing so bring them harm through my inaction?" She felt she had no choice. Doing nothing was more despicable than making the wrong choice with the best intent at heart.

"No I'm not.". she said with a furrow of her brow. "I'm 18, but I look like I'm barely of age so it isn't uncommon for me to be dismissed. So...I just don't try anymore. I doubt Ronin would listen to me...he is the one championing this." So all she could do was act on her own.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes? - by Phoebe - 03-11-2019, 06:59 PM