Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe listened quietly as Jigano spoke. He insisted those feats weren’t particularly godlike, but she simply didn’t agree. It was beyond the norm, immeasurable power, something fantastical and unfathomable. But to her, the truest factor was what the individual was. A mortal, no matter how powerful, would never be a god; simply put because they weren’t one.

”Or they knew they would try, regardless of any warnings.” Phoebe countered when Jigano said different stories were being told or things were being misinterpreted. ”It is a rare person that can want something or think they’ve a solution to a problem, and not chase it.” Hence why she was here instead of trying to convince Ronin to hold off on this attack. If the gods wouldn’t give them warning – or had and been ignored – why would she be listened to any better? She glanced over at him as he expressed his irritation. Phoebe was fairly certain she wasn’t brave enough to every feel cross towards one of the deities. ”If they could say, I think they would. Ludo had said they told me too much – doesn’t that indicate there is something keeping them from speaking on the subject freely? I don’t think the answer is as simple as a punishment for a child-goddess…something bigger must have pushed them to these extremes…entrapping their own worshippers, silencing their associated deities and trapping them too…I wouldn’t be so hasty as to assume the punishment does not fit whatever crime occurred.” she said quietly.

”Oh, yes I am from Northaven. But I didn’t meet Ronin until here. I was a bit of a newcomer to the settlement when we were all sent here.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes? - by Phoebe - 03-14-2019, 02:03 PM