Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes?
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He hid his smile as she waxed eloquent about her profession, proving his very point for him. A mediator with death? One who had a mutual understanding with it? Who better to talk to Ludo, really? "Ah, well, I know a bit of medicine but nothing of midwifery," he freely admitted. "So I will bow to your expertise in your trade and take you at your word."

He could tell that she was disappointed by her visit to the shrine, the very uneventfulness of it that caused him to be relieved caused her to be disheartened, and he tried to urge her mind to other things. Without knowing her well, however, he tried to turn first to her past to get a better feel for what events had shaped her. He thought he remembered Remi speaking of the caste systems. Hearing of how she had been shunned for the status of her birth brought a frown to his lips, especially when she revealed how young her training had started. "Most apprenticeships on my world didn't start until a child was at least ten," he said slowly. "And those for medicine or healing were usually eight or ten years before a man without magic would be trusted as a healer. For you to start so young and advance so swiftly... truly, you were a prodigy," he praised solemnly, impressed in spite of their initial rocky start. "Now that you are here, have you considered taking an apprentice of your own?" In case something happened to her such as what had happened to Isla. Losing that level of knowledge and skill had already proven nearly devastating to the infirmary, if Vervain hadn't been around on Long Night to bring several of the injured back from the brink of death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes? - by Jigano - 03-17-2019, 09:41 PM