Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
She smiled a little as he mentioned her family, but it was a melancholy smile. "Yes. They did...and I think they were proud." she said quietly, speaking of them in the past tense. Of course, Phoebe had no way of knowing if they were to be discussed in the past tense, they could be alive and well. But she would never see them again, so they may as well have been. It really wasn't that different, it just lacked the weight of finality death carried.

"Miss Vai does seem very knowledgeable and strong. I was a bit intimidated when she became my client." she said with a light laugh. "Losing Isla was a blow but...I suppose it is good her skill is kept in some sense...and I know Miss Vai is looking over the infirmary now. I suppose it wouldnt hurt to post a notice." she said with a little smile. That wouldn't be a bad idea she thought. And if no one came to her...well that'd be fine too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You See How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes? - by Phoebe - 03-22-2019, 11:09 PM