God Quest Lightbringer
Quest turn-in for Safrin

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
The shells of the clams begin to glow as Hadama and Safrin near; from now until the moment the tunnels collapse, they would continue to do so anytime someone neared or entered the tunnels. The bones of the ghost whale would similarly pulse with starlight so that there would always be light in the depths to guide those seeking the Court above. Would it also serve as a reminder of under whose influence these tunnels had been created?

Perhaps.

Deigning not to leave the water, Safrin instead treads water effortlessly. The things a goddess can see and understand and appreciate in the blink of an eye far outweighs what a mere mortal can, but still, Safrin feels the need to say as much. "I hope you do not take the swiftness of our journey as disinterest on my part." Turning the full weight of her attention to him now, Safrin smiles with all the splendour of the heavens as she extends a hand towards him. Her fingers are closed, but not unlike certainly anemones, they open elegantly to reveal what's inside.

Softly glowing is a ring of starlight that eventually hardens and cools to the colour of a dusky sunset. "Long have mantas been hunted for their crystals that others might breathe beneath the waves. Gems harvested ethically are harder and harder to come by these days." She explains. "Given your efforts to diminish the barriers between the merfolk and those who live above land, I thought you might find this useful."

Hadama has received

StAer Ring | A ring that allows any within 10ft of it to breathe underwater. When in use, the wearer will create subtle constellations in their wake.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Lightbringer - by Hadama - 07-17-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Lightbringer - by Safrin - 07-18-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Lightbringer - by Hadama - 07-19-2022, 04:43 AM
RE: Lightbringer - by Safrin - 07-19-2022, 03:28 PM
RE: Lightbringer - by Hadama - 07-19-2022, 07:57 PM