{SE} because they said so
For Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
He lets her adjust as much as she needs to – realizing now that he has been blessed with something from Frey. It’s why so many had commented on his scent despite Sunjata having changed nothing of his own routines. But he shakes her hand, withdraws just enough that’s comfortable for her. He flashes her a charming smile, one that tugs on the corner of his mouth where the brutal scar sits. “Pleasure’s mine.” His accented voice rumbles before he turns halfway to give her a better view of what they’re working on.

I was still fixing up the details at the time I sent it so I could formulate my answers for the meetings. Anyway, as it stands, it’s a space that’ll be available for everyone who wants it. However, once the war starts we’ll be hidden… There’s no way out until the war is finished and within it, the loss of magic and shifts and upgrades and the like will all take effect.” He pauses, running a hand through his hair as it rests at the nape of his neck and he squints to the farm grounds in the distance. “It’ll be an adjustment for some, but I’m hopeful that it’ll work out.” He glances back toward Cordelia as he steps forward again, back toward the center where he’d initially started.

So for now, we’re picking a section where we can start the rotating crops to keep the soil healthy. We’re going to start here, then move to the section marked in orange. Then green. Then blue.” He pauses before nodding his head back to the first section, indicated with red. “We just need to set up the farmland for this first section, so I hope you’ve got shifts you can dig with.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} because they said so - by Cordelia - 07-19-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Sunjata - 07-20-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Cordelia - 07-20-2022, 01:14 AM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Sunjata - 07-20-2022, 09:53 PM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Cordelia - 07-22-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: {SE} because they said so - by Sunjata - 07-23-2022, 03:37 AM