{SE} home is wherever I'm with you
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
Have you missed that love affair
It still lingers in the air
No, Noah hadn't ever stayed in bed for a woman before, but Cordelia wasn't just a woman.

She was so much more than that.

She was everything he loved about Halo contained in a person. The harsh winters and blistering cold. The quiet snow; freshly fallen, stark white on the ground, undisturbed and muffling the rest of the world. The people with their harsh exteriors and warm centers that you had to chisel away at. The willingness to help those in need. All if it was wrapped up in her.

And she was wrapped up in him.

The rumble was akin to a purr and the Shrike sighed under his attentions, arching like a cat as his lips found her skin, head tipping back to find the pillow as a slow smile curled on her lips. "That's not the only thing I desire." Cordelia murmured, fingers trailing along his sides as his arms snaked around her waist, crushing her into his chest as if he could tuck her inside his ribs and let her live there; keeping her safe from the world and all the threats outside of their walls.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 09-22-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 09-22-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 09-23-2022, 12:21 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-06-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-13-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-15-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-17-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-20-2022, 01:50 PM