{SE} home is wherever I'm with you
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

When Cordelia pulled away from their kiss, Noah expected her tongue to give him as just jest as he had her. Instead, he was met with quite serious dreams and requests and it took him off guard. His face softened and his smile faltered some. It wasn't disappointment that washed across his face, but instead it was a melted flood of love and admiration. "I want to give you all of those things." He started, pulling her in closer and resting his chin on the point of her shoulder. "But...I'm scared." He let the words escape his lips despite the bear within him trying to keep them confined and trapped, a sigh following the syllables.

"I am afraid I am going to leave you alone. I can't leave you a widow...a single mother..." His heart ached as he turned the conversation. Despite the warmth in the room, Noah felt the cold of the outside creeping up his shins and down through his arms. He leaning back to look in her amber eyes again. "I love you so much, Cordelia. I love you. But I might not come back from this war."

And if you drink the water,
It might just stop the pain

Messages In This Thread
{SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 09-22-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 09-22-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-06-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-13-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-15-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-17-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-20-2022, 01:50 PM