{SE} home is wherever I'm with you
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
Have you missed that love affair
It still lingers in the air
There were very few moments in Cordelia's life where she felt small, but this was one of them. He gathered her easily into his arms, cradling her close to his chest as he delicately tucked a stray tendril of hair behind her ear, calloused fingertips running along her jaw. Another sniffle came from her and she held his warm gaze despite how she longed to look away, wishing to hide herself away, not wanting to be weak. His words were gentle, urging her to stay there with him, to resist the desire to close herself off as she would have done with anyone else.

The Shrike released a shuddering breath, letting herself lean heavily into his touch as he brought her forward, peppering kisses across her lips in a soft reassurance. Her own hand came up to his cheek, holding him close as she pressed her forehead against his, "Then let me have you. Please." She whispered almost desperately, forcing her eyes open and drawing back enough to look at him, holding his glacier gaze. "I know you might not come back. I know I would be a widow if that happens, but to have never had it at all would be just as much of a loss." Not greater. It could never be greater than the loss of him.

"At least give me your name, Noah. Let me have that part of you." Cordelia murmured, drawing in a trembling breath as she pressed another kiss to his lips, almost desperate for the contact.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 09-22-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 09-22-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-06-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-13-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-15-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 10-15-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-17-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-20-2022, 01:50 PM