{SE} home is wherever I'm with you
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

She was right and he knew it. He could feel it in his bones despite the way that the fear boiled in his belly. He kissed her gently on the tip of her nose as she rested her forehead against his. He breathed slowly, and around them time seemed to slow down. He could no longer hear the crackle of the fire within the hearth, nor the wind howling outside their window. The cold of the room was lost to him as he slithered from beneath the ursur covers and away from her. His knees hit the cold floor, but the way his skin burned the hunter was not phased. Glacier eyes opened, and broad hands took hold of hers.

"Cordelia Limore, daughter of frost and snow, would you do me the honor of binding our families together for eternity and extending the Olson line?" He breathed out, goosebumps trailing up his spine and  running down his arms. "Will you stand by my side, in war and peace, working shoulder to shoulder? Will you, forsaking all others, be my wife?" Everything stopped, and all Noah knew in this moment were two things: the sound of his heartbeat, and the love he felt for her with each thump against his chest.

And if you drink the water,
It might just stop the pain

Messages In This Thread
{SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 09-22-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 09-22-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-06-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-13-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-15-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-17-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-20-2022, 01:50 PM