{SE} home is wherever I'm with you
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
Have you missed that love affair
It still lingers in the air
It's a slow shift along the bond that tethered them together. His realization, the fear still swirling in his belly, mingling with her own as she tried to make sense of it all as he withdrew from her. A crease formed between her brows and she instantly reached for him, hands searching for his own as he dropped to his knees beside the edge of the bed, but he's reaching for her, too. The Shrike blinked, eyes still stinging from her earlier tears, lips parting in realization as he began to speak.

There are tears in her eyes again, making her vision blur as she rapidly blinked them away, refusing to let the image of him be washed away by her own tears. Cordelia nodded frantically, a sob pushing past her lips as an overwhelming wave of joy washed over her, causing her to surge forward from where she was sitting in a pool of blankets on the bed. The Shrike practically tackled him to the ground, arms tight around his neck as she kissed him, nodding again and again and again. "Yes. Always. Forever." She breathed against his lips, a watery laugh bubbling up in her chest as she clung to him, uncaring of the cold that nipped at her skin as she straddled his lap.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 09-22-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 09-22-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-06-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-13-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-15-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-17-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Cordelia - 10-17-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: {SE} home is wherever I'm with you - by Noah - 10-20-2022, 01:50 PM