last ditch efforts
Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wessex
some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me
They are definitely not welcome, which is why Wessex sneaks around like a rat in the shadows even now, refraining from wandering out into the middle of the fucking paths where anyone and their mother could see her. Ugh, landsharks. Wrinkling her fox nose at the thought of the voracious pests, she can’t hold back the dry snark. Dunno what Rae was on that day, when they made those stupid fuckers. Some of Caido’s creatures - even the deadly ones - she genuinely admires. Landsharks? Not even a little.

Did you have to fight something in Hak Etme? I’ve had to, both times. Guardian-like creatures, I guess. The Old Gods are fond of the idea of guardians. Y’know, several of them have focused around legends, too. Like the Last Step, the monster in the Maw, something unusual about offerings disappearing at the Peepholes. I think I even heard whispers at some point about the Boneyard in Hak Etme. Which makes me think… if we fail here, let's go ask Tanau if there's anything in the Lava Pits.

Art Credit

Messages In This Thread
last ditch efforts - by Wessex - 07-20-2022, 02:22 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Sunjata - 07-20-2022, 09:40 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Wessex - 07-21-2022, 01:35 AM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Sunjata - 07-21-2022, 04:24 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Wessex - 07-22-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Serendipity - 07-22-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: last ditch efforts - by Sunjata - 07-23-2022, 03:24 AM