[se] i'm always waiting for you
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

“They do say twins are the hottest,” he purrs playfully, roguish grin aimed her way. “Maybe we can make some fur-lined bikinis for you. Or quest for something pretty that doesn’t let you feel the cold.” One seems more practical, but the other seems more fun.

It’s likely it failed due to Flora’s general incompatibility with cooking appliances, but her sorrow stills any playful remark before it forms. “I’ll help you next time. Maybe…maybe we can trial and error it together.” Frankly Vai’s son was creepily intimidating, and Enzo doesn’t trust any other surviving family members to have any insight into her cherished recipes. That just leaves them. Her incense is matched with a flex of his jaw amidst gritted teeth. “He didn’t even tell us about her dying to our face. He has to know something, he’s Ludo’s Demigod right? Plus it was in HiS lAnDs.” With her general health and skills, there was no way Vai’s death was from natural causes.

Turning his head to her fully, Enzo presses a fleeting kiss to the crown of her head. Promise. You know how weird he is - Vai was his, but by that logic you’re mine. He doesn’t get to do that to you without going through me.” If a pissing match was to ensue, Enzo would have far stronger a claim to his twin’s burial rites. “Just throw me in a bog somewhere if I go first. I don’t care about my body, what matters is the statue you build in my honor.” He nudges her gently, hoping to prod a smile back onto her face.
you'll play the artist and I'll play the thief
'til I just let you down

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 07-20-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Enzo - 08-05-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 08-05-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Enzo - 08-05-2022, 09:28 PM
RE: [se] i'm always waiting for you - by Flora - 08-15-2022, 07:34 PM