clean eyes
For Phoebe!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
FOR A TIME IT SEEMED TO ME,
THAT WE WERE STARLIGHT-TOUCHED.
FAILING TO REALIZE THAT WE WERE STARCROSSED,
As Phoebe called from behind the door and answered it surprisingly quick, there was a slightly surprised look that crossed Rexannas face. But it was gone quickly as a wide smile spread across it and replaced the slight surprise. “I hope you don’t mind. I brought some goodies with me!” She hummed to Phoebe, slipping inside and running a hand through her hair – hair that was shockingly dry despite the dampness of her clothes. She removed her jacket and hung it up after putting the tea and cookies on a small side table, one that she had helped Phoebe put in. Turning back to Phoebe, she smiled another wide smile. “So I have news!” She began, missing the redness of Phoebe’s eyes and the slight dampness to them.

She turned back to the gifts she brought and gestured to the girl for a place they could sit and perhaps share the bottle and cookies should she want to. “But first, it's been ages since we spoke last. How have things been with you?” She questioned, wondering if things had changed for her in regards to her quest from Frey. And if she had, if it had been everything she thought it would be. And if she hadn’t, well, Rex could sit and talk to her more about it.

Regardless, she had a glow about her and the water that had reached her hair moved in droplets as it rolled off her dark hair when she ran a hand through it and let her sapphire gaze slip back to Phoebe. It was then, as Rexanna truly looked, she breathed deeply. “Oh. Oh is this a bad time?” She questioned, a frown finding a place on her delicate face.
THE STARS WERE
NEVER
ON OUR SIDE.

Messages In This Thread
clean eyes - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: clean eyes - by Phoebe - 03-05-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: clean eyes - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: clean eyes - by Phoebe - 03-05-2019, 01:28 PM
RE: clean eyes - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 08:17 PM
RE: clean eyes - by Phoebe - 03-06-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: clean eyes - by Rexanna - 03-08-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: clean eyes - by Phoebe - 03-10-2019, 10:36 PM