Training float like a butterfly
For Mel <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Precision was something high on her list, too. Thankfully, they were on the same page with that. Glancing towards Melita, the Nightshade hums, leaving Aidon to continue placing the targets about. "I found this book that had a few different fighting styles in it. Apparently there were places that would use things like shields or ever each other's backs as a jumping point to launch themselves into the air." It was hard to explain without a visual representation she knew.

Whistling for her companion, Maeve waits for him to swoop down, offering his back in the way that she'd been practicing with him. Grabbing her bow and one of the arrows, the Nightshade draws back slightly, getting a running start. The large dragon dips his head, giving her a large area to launch herself from. One foot finds the center of her back and she leaps, flying through the air and releasing her arrow, sending it sailing towards the target. She's not sure if it's luck or simply skill, but the arrow finds the target in the rafters, sinking deep into the wood just as she lands.
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars

Messages In This Thread
float like a butterfly - by Maeve - 07-23-2022, 12:21 AM
RE: float like a butterfly - by Melita - 07-23-2022, 10:53 PM
RE: float like a butterfly - by Maeve - 07-26-2022, 12:46 AM
RE: float like a butterfly - by Melita - 07-26-2022, 09:48 PM
RE: float like a butterfly - by Maeve - 07-27-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: float like a butterfly - by Melita - 07-28-2022, 10:41 AM
RE: float like a butterfly - by Maeve - 09-02-2022, 11:17 AM