Personal Quest in these hollow halls
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head
The thunder of the drums dictates
Strategies sought, and incidentally, not surprising to hear some arguments reigning supreme, Deimos turned his attention to his own team. Tuck seemed quite content to be there and a part of the planning process, though the Sword arched a brow at the way he seemed to shudder with excitement – not unlike a dog. “Would you be willing to shift towards the green flag?” rumbled on a distinct manner – certain the mouse could get within the area, but remaining hesitant about the return.

But the youth chirped a decided Yes! with such aplomb that the Sword could only shrug. Depending on the circumstances, he could either yield to snagging at Red’s flag as well. “We can try,” settled on a decided nod towards Cordelia - figuring he might be committing to a multitude of rescues from the free area before the day was through.

Over on Team Green, the sole NPC collective, Archie was, to no one’s surprise, the instantaneous leader. A wild card group, his voice could be heard from outside their shelter, to the point where even the Sword was struggling not to roll his eyes. We go barreling in for Team Blue! Take ‘em all out! And then Team Red. I gotta get Amelia back for that crap she pulled earlier. Dorothy said absolutely nothing, and Todd smiled, twirling his bow around in his arms.

With the tactical ploys discussed, Deimos’ loud voice resounded and reverberated over the middle of the sanction again. “You may start when you hear Belial.” They’d all know what he meant – given the peryton’s antics.

So while the monolith went towards his own team, ensuring everyone was in position, the companion swept up high, and unleashed a ridiculous hoot and holler over Whitebrim.

--

Tactics have been decided! Teams may move their NPCs, and themselves, into position, and dice rolls will determine how successful they are. Please put the info at the bottom of your post (it’s much easier for me). Let me know how they're guarding, if they're using an attack, ability, etc. Thank you! No post order!
The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead
The rising of the horns, ahead

Messages In This Thread
in these hollow halls - by Deimos - 07-25-2022, 06:13 PM
RE: in these hollow halls - by Talyson - 07-25-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: in these hollow halls - by Sah - 08-05-2022, 02:13 AM
RE: in these hollow halls - by Cordelia - 10-13-2022, 10:50 PM
RE: in these hollow halls - by Deimos - 10-15-2022, 10:57 AM