i started tying tighter knots
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
"We have a nearly unlimited supply of favours, and there is more dessert to be had." Remi reminds his husband patiently, before having to bite his bottom lip to keep the titter of amusement Ronin's comments had caused to bubble up in the back of his throat.

Narrowing his eyes at the fox, half-expecting it to turn out to be Fiadh after all, Remi nods his understanding as she shrieks a parting fuck you both goodbye. Sighing, Remi ruffles a hand through his curls as he glances between forlorn Ronin #1 and #2. Offering his husband a pout, the alchemist stretches out his hands towards the real Huntsman to draw him near. "That was very noble of you." He purrs. "E anche molto eroico." Did it matter if Ronin heard "eroico" and translated it as erotic instead of heroic?

Not even a little.
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

"Yes but not this dessert," Ronin sighs sadly, wiping his hands on his projection (who instinctively makes an ew gross face) before dismissing it, leaving the pastry box to tumble to the ground. As he turns to see Remi reaching for him, the Huntsman willingly steps into his orbit, planting a couple of kisses long his cheek and jawline for good measure.

He absolutely hears the travelling tongue exactly the way he wants to, his smile lopsided as he slips his arms loosely around Remi's waist. "Who knew that saving wayward foxes and sacrificing pastries would get you all hot under the collar?" He purrs back, drawing him closer still. "That was sweet of you, though, to stop and help."

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
'We can get new dessert. Better dessert." The alchemist coos as his arms tangle around his husband's back, drawing him close. "H--mm?" Raising a brow and looking adorably confused, Remi gives his head a bit of a shake as he presses a kiss against one of Ronin's temples. "Well, I am the guardian of these woods after all. And I do happy to like the four-legged residences better than the two, so..." Shrugging against the Huntsman, Remi takes a moment to enjoy the brisk stillness that resonates around them, inbroken by squealing and flailing foxes.

"Well? Shall we?" Pulling back enough to let his hands slip from Ronin's lower back to near his hips in an effort to take his hands, Remi inclines his head over one shoulder indicating the direction the Huntsman had originally come from. "My treated."
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

With Remi's arms around him, the idea of there being a new and better dessert out there is very easy to accept. (Is Remi the dessert in Ronin's mind? You betcha). Sighing and leaning into the lips that brush against his temple, he also melts into the moment, feeling the silliest urge to sway gently with the breeze that rustles the leaves overhead. He doesn't, but that's only because of Remi's shifting and sneaky fingers.

Allowing his hands to be taken, Ronin nods easy agreement. "If they try to charge me a toll on the way back through I'm going to push them in the Stonesong," he says sweetly, leaning in for a lingering kiss against the Lullaby's lips. But then off they go, Ronin snagging the pastry box on the way so he can dispose of it with phoenix fire. Littering is bad, and all that.

~FIN

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression