{se} We are the impact and the glue
W <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Their reunion, the first touch in too long - it’s sweet. Achingly so. Even without a physical reaction, Wessex‘s heart makes up for the lack of anything else.

As they part, the demigod gazes at the Valkyrie with hooded eyes, longing and affection all wrapped up in a melting icey blue pool. And she has to laugh, because that’s a loaded question these days, isn’t it? “All things considered? Yes. I’m alright.” For now. And most especially, because Ru is there. “Are you?” The tiniest frown mars the corners of her smile as she resists being pulled into anything other than the joy of this moment.

“I’ve got a bit of planting to do.” Indicating the copse they’re in with a jut of her chin, she follows it up with second task. “And need some bark for a thing. Join me?” Because unfortunately for the two of them, Wessex rarely gets enough time to just be. There’s always something to do. Something to build. Someone to save.
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
{se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 07-26-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: {se} We are the impact and the glue - by Wessex - 08-11-2022, 02:24 PM