{se} We are the impact and the glue
W <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Cute is a word rarely used to define the Valkyrie, and yet the endearment infused in the word makes her warm from within in ways other sentiments can’t compare to. It makes her smile privately, unseen and undeniably pleased as Wessex kisses her brow lightly. Even as it turns wry in imitation of Wessex’s twisted lips moments later, the warmth of the touch lingers on her skin. “We’re close enough now I think we can safely call it that.” Which is why it’s so difficult to sit with, the motionlessness. The waiting.

At least here and now they don’t have to contend with that stillness. They wander hand in hand, the Valkyrie an attentive ear that conveniently does not read into deeper connotations. “For yourself or any of the family in your vicinity?” It skirts dangerously close to details best left unknown, but Ru doesn’t want to know the intricacies, merely curious how widespread the helpfulness will be. Privately concerned for the younger Ascended and their delicate states. Strong as Kiada might be now, Ru would never stop seeing her as the young girl she’d lost to the portals, or the marginally older young woman she’d lost again to the fires in the Climb. It didn’t help that now, she would never age physically, leaving her eternally in need of protection in Ru’s eyes.

The Valkyrie’s nose wrinkles slightly, huffing an amused sound. “No, I didn’t want to tempt fate this season. I already had a nasty run in with a spirit, courting a second encounter seemed stupid when festivals around here aren’t terribly exciting.” Unless death and destruction counted as exciting. And she’d been quite content to hide away and sulk until her curse had run its course, no matter how miserable it had made her. Watching Wessex as she goes about her planting, Ru props against the dead tree and entertains herself with merely observing. Happy for these stolen moments away from the world.
I'll tell you only once that if you don't love me now
you will never love me again
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 07-26-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: {se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 08-23-2022, 07:47 PM