{se} We are the impact and the glue
W <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

There’s a ghost of a smile on her lips as Ru picks up on the real purpose of her fire-damper power. “What kind of good Ascended demigod would I be if I wasn’t always tring to protect the family?” And while Wessex may sound glib and even casts a lighthearted glance at the Valkyrie, the truth is a dangerous undercurrant here. She can’t give them all her powers, so maybe, just maybe, she can create a bubble for them.

Because if she were going to fight Ascended, she would come in, literally blazing. Let the flames do the work for her. Wessex can’t be the only one to think of this, so best to try and prepare for worst case scenarios.

With her head down and her hands busy scraping a trowel against the cold, harder than usual ground, she can pour all her love for her family and Ru into creating a hole for this seed. It seems like a foolish endeavor, what with the temperature and all that, but Wessex is nothing if not stubborn. Healthy, black dirt quickly coats her hands and nails when the tool doesn’t seem to do well enough, but it doesn’t seem to bother her. “A nastry run in? What happened?” Not actually concerned, given that she'd just been assured that Ru was okay, Wessex is obviously curious, treading dangerous close to teasing.

Taking a moment to sit back on her heels and fish the seed out of her pouch, the demigod keeps glancing up at Ru even as she starts to bury the seed, obviously all ears for the tale.
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
{se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 07-26-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: {se} We are the impact and the glue - by Wessex - 08-24-2022, 01:32 AM