{se} We are the impact and the glue
W <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

It’s a rhetorical question she’s sure, but Ru squeezes Wessex’s hand slightly and angles a raised brow her way. “Someone who remembers to take care of themself first?” But even as she says it, her tone makes it clear it’s lighthearted; she understands why Wessex feels she has to make up for the weaker Ascended, why she makes herself a martyr and shoulders their fates alone. Ru isn’t much better, even with her more solitary, self-centered nature. Her loved ones are fewer, but her protection is no less rabid.

Blowing out a frustrated, amused breath, the Valkyrie tilts her face to the sky. “A nasty spirit playing tricks on shrine visitors. It chose to disfigure me. With Halo being frozen and out of reach, and LongNight to contend with, it was easier to wait it out than fight it.” Or stubbornly seek Frey again, even if the herald may have healed her once they answered. Watching as the seed is placed in the dark, cold soil, the Valkyrie meets Wessex’s flickering gaze and smiles. “Only thing it hurt was my vanity.” Which was effective, but overall harmless.
I'll tell you only once that if you don't love me now
you will never love me again
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 07-26-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: {se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 08-26-2022, 06:44 PM