{se} We are the impact and the glue
W <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Yeeeaaaahhhh, there’s not much Wessex can say to that. So she doesn’t, pressing her lips together in sheepish expression and bending studiously back towards the hole that is suddenly so very interesting. Even though she could look at Ru’s face all day, my, how dark and hard this earth is…

Of course, once the seed is planted and the soil is pushed back over it and the Valkyrie starts talking again, she pushes herself back off and brushes the dirt from her hands. “Disfigured? she echoes back, pausing suddenly, even as she hears the reassurance. And part of her is a little sad that she wasn’t trusted with such a trying time. She tries to hide it, ducking her head and pretending to make sure the seed is planted tightly in the ground with a stamp of her foot. “I suppose… it could have been worse. Do you remember Adam? One time he got cursed with having hair grow fom parts of his body it wasn’t supposed to grow from.” With a deft shake of her head in both amusement and nostalgia, Wessex pivots to her next task: collecting bark.

Picking the healthy tree next to the one Ru leans on, she takes a knife from her boot and begins to pry away a section of the pine tree’s bark.
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
{se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 07-26-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: {se} We are the impact and the glue - by Wessex - 08-29-2022, 02:40 AM