{se} We are the impact and the glue
W <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

The sheepishness breaks what little pointedness remains on Ru’s face, and she smiles fondly. She can’t ask Wessex to change, not when it would make her a blatant hypocrite. They each want to keep the other safe (and the other-others, their families and allies and and and…) so they’ll keep going round in these circles until the war has chewed them up, spit them out, and revealed to them what’s next.

If Ru even gets to see that part.

Hotaru winces with the repeated word, distastefully recalling yet again those awful days. Was her vanity a curse given to her by her mother? Perhaps. But she’d thought so many times of going to Wessex in those days, even in one of her Attuned forms. It doesn’t matter now; she hadn’t, for better or worse. Though she does laugh openly at the anecdote the Wraith shares, vibrant imagination a willing wingman. “I would almost say that’s worse, but it might have been nice for winter. Like a fur coat without the urge to eat raw meat.” Which must sound very strange without the context of Attunement to anyone outside of Caido.

She trails along as Wessex pats the earth one last time and moves on to her bark collecting, happy to simply be there in her presence. “How much longer can I steal you away?” she asks softly, careful not to let any inflections in her tone that might imply the level of her longing, or her bitterness over the war’s determination to keep their visits brief.
I'll tell you only once that if you don't love me now
you will never love me again
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 07-26-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: {se} We are the impact and the glue - by Hotaru - 08-30-2022, 10:48 PM