all the best debts
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
"—nnnnnn—" The mouth around Ronin warns, feeling the telltale movements of someone undoing a lazily tied bit of silk. Thinking that he was being nothing but impatient, the hand on the Huntsman's cock releases and shifts up to try and press Ronin's body back down. Glancing up in time to see and hear his calls to halt, the admirer—Remi—frowns around his husband's erection like a dog who has been told to drop something it very much wants to hold onto.

Just as Ronin is both paniced and pleasured, Remi is frustrated and touched in thinking that, if he really had convinced Ronin he was someone else, that his husband wouldn't go along with things.

Of course he wasn't someone else and this is absolutely not how he wanted things to go, so his adoration was understandably tainted.

As Ronin pulls up his blindfold it will be to see his husband poised above his cock wearing a tight black shirt that disappeared beneath a pair of gloves the Huntsman had given him years and years ago, and rose all the way up to his chin. "I promise your husband does not mind." Remi replies dryly, trying not to look put out.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ronin
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets
With his heart galloping in his throat and his erection still very hopefully standing to attention, Ronin is all prepared with his this is a mistake and I'm sure you're lovely but I thought you were someone else when blue eyes land on an impossibly handsome (if not pouting) man. And honestly, if he hadn't already fallen head over heels for Remi and married him, the sight of him here might have done the trick all over again.

Shivering out a sigh that wants to curl into laughter but manages to keep its nerve, the Huntsman physically and mentally seems to melt back against the blanket. "Gods, and you were going to look like that and not let me see?" he groans, fumbling for the blindfold and pushing it back down over his eyes. "I just - thought that... I... fuck, you're a hot secret admirer. Pretend I didn't say anything. Fuck."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Well I could not let you touch me." Remi replies, still all furrowed stormcloud eyebrows over sea green eyes. With his fire flickering nearby still warming bits of meat and chunks of chocolate, he glances over his shoulder towards the picnic basket still holding a variety of mystery items he was planning on using, that now he wouldn't be able to.

As Ronin shifts to lay back down, Remi leans back on his heels. "But you did say something." It's one of those moments, you know the ones, where your evening forks in a way that's incredibly obvious: Remi could either sulk, tell Ronin he'd ruined the evening By beiNg FaIthFul or whatever, and pack it in. Or, he could swallow down his disappointment that his surprise was ruined and continue on.

Twisting around, Remi reaches for something that he smears against his lips before turning and descending upon Ronin. I suppose it means I can do this now, though. The Huntsman will feel a kiss made hot by warmed and melted chocolate—flavoured with chili flakes and blushberries—pressed indulgently against his lips.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
ronin
"Only because I thought it was you, but you did such a good job of convincing me it wasn't that I panicked," Ronin grumbles, though he's not at all sounding sad about sneaking a peek at Remi. Still, having adjusted his blindfold, he's effectively oblivious again (to the environment, anyway), and he's waiting tentatively to decide whether or not they're going to play kiss-chase through the jungle (i.e. Remi sulking off) or continue their picnic here.

Oh? Ronin's surprise just about has time to pulse down their renewed Attuned bond when hot, sweet lips press against his own. Moaning indulgently into the taste of his husband as literal dessert, he's pleased as well that his hands are free, because they can wind possessively around the Lullaby and explore the contours of his body. "The gloves were a very nice touch," he mumbles into the kiss, arching against Remi, still very much exposed thanks to his earlier attentions.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Now with blushberries warming his belly, Remi feels an instant lightness in his limbs as if the butterflies suddenly aflutter in his belly are literally lifting him from the ground. Then again, after having to be mindful of the ways he could touch Ronin, the relative volatility he feels in his muscles might be entirely of his own making.  

"Mhmmm." He confirms with a hum, his tongue searching for any lingering notes of copper on his husband's lips. Moaning in response to the hands curling around him, it's with a distracted grunt of effort that Remi reaches one hand over his shoulder to untuck his shirt and peel it over his head. "I even shifted—" Pulling back, Remi hastily pulls his head and one arm out. "—tentacles into my glove so it felt like fingers." As if to prove this point, his right hand—currently curled possessively beneath his husband's ass— markedly loses half of its form.

Thrusting his hips downwards before closing his teeth around a ragged moan, Remi casts a distracted glance towards his picnic basket. "You still have to pretend you do not know it is me." He mumbles before forcing himself off of Ronin to re-fasten the his wrists above his head. With gloved hands, there was yet one last surprise that might still throw his husband off. Taking the Huntsman's erection into his hand again, Remi's magic slithers into the depths of his husband's mind looking for memories of gods forbid breasts. Tugging those images to the forefront, Remi lavishes Ronin's cock with fresh attention as his magic replicates the sensory experiences of feminine curves and lips and skin pressed against Ronin's mostly-naked body.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
ronin
Letting his hands still only for a few moments to allow Remi to pull his shirt over his head, Ronin's hands rake over his husband's body anew, enjoying the task of ensuring his lips are definitely clean of chocolate. "So cunning," he hisses with a grin, more interested in the hand on his bare ass than the number of fingers it has. His own touches have become unashamedly needy and inappropriate, and he's busy trying to get his hands into Remi's pants when his wrists are drawn up and over his head again.

Panting and flushed and not exactly thrilled with that turn of events, it's nonetheless what Ronin asked for, and so he hums a reluctant note of compliance as his husband reiterates the terms of their secret admirer setup. It's easy to do when the attention turns back to his throbbing cock, granted, and easier still when Remi's magic gets to work. Ronin's "Oh--" is cut off by his own gasp of surprise and pleasure, the Huntsman's hands clenching and his hips lifting of their own accord, as if to chase the sensations.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
What Ronin might find appealing in fistfuls of woman beneath his palms Remi can't fathom. Alas, as this was meant to be the pièce de résistance of this charade to really drive home the illusion of Ronin's admirer not being Remi, the alchemist hadn't anticipated his plans being foiled by Ronin's fidelity and so had nothing else up his sleeves. Poor Ronin would just have to abide the sensations of past female lovers sinking their fingertips and teeth against him.

So it was with breasts and soft lips pressed against Ronin's face that Remi continued labouring farther down, all gloved hands and veiled sounds of effort.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
ronin
How lucky for Remi that he can at least continue his trickery, even though it's only via blindfold now instead of carefully curated fantasy. Regardless, the phantom sensations of breasts, lips, teeth and hands are all enough to drive Ronin wild all on their own, let alone the additions of his husband's very talented tongue. With hands clenched around the bonds holding his wrists above his head, the Huntsman tries to bite back his moan of frustration and pleasure, but he's not entirely successful.

To say that the Lullaby makes short work of him is an understatement, and it would be shameful if they didn't know each other so well. But as wound up as Ronin already was and with the extra attention from everywhere at once, he finds his climax creeping up on him almost by surprise.

He doesn't even have the sense to utter Remi's name, caught in the whipcrack of ecstasy that roars through his bones. And should the other man decide to continue their game and leave him alone in the dark on a picnic blanket in the jungle, it might take an embarrassing amount of time for Ronin to notice.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Indeed, the plan was absolutely to leave Ronin here all on his own. Remi was going to rush back to the houseboat such that when the Huntsman returned it would be to a snoozy alchemist who had tea set out or something else horribly mundane to further solidify the fact that he'd absolutely been home all night. He'd ask about Ronin's night and perhaps try to trap him in a lie, thus catching his husband in an act of infidelity that..wasn't actually..and...wait. Remi, just how was this supposed to end well?

Okay so maybe Ronin finding out was the best outcome after all.

Instead of abandoning the Huntsman, Remi would dismiss his illusory helpers, before draping himself across his husband until sense had returned to his bones. Then, because there was no reason to let perfectly good food go to waste, the pair would cap off the night with meat and chocolate while Remi baited Ronin again and again into repeating just how very clever a plan all of this was.

~FIN