mea culpa
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
October
I can be the wall
when you fall down
Melting against Ronin (he was so solid, why was he so solid? where was the squish?) Tobi mewls inarticulate noises against his chest as her head nods up and down before shaking it back and forth. "No I can't, because he'll think he's done something wrong and he hasn't because it isn't his fault and I really do love him just the way he is." This thought makes her tears grow even larger, but don't worry Ronin, you won't be charged for this partial shirt-washing service.

"A vaca—hic!—tion?" Tobi laughs at that, as she stretches out her arms to wrap around Ronin (even if he feels like cuddling a statue). Her dark hair grows fluffier as she clambers into the Huntsman's lap. Without really realizing that she's shifted, Tobi huffs out a breath and rather aggressively noses one of Ronin's hands that he might fuss around her ears.
find me on the rocks
when you break down
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
even my darkness shines for you
"Just 'cause it's not his fault doesn't mean it doesn't hurt you though," Ronin complains with a huff, and if he wasn't so tipsy already he'd probably have decided to go and give Finn a piece of his mind. Good thing he is so tipsy, though, because that would probably scare the ex-Spyglass half to death and make Tobi chastise him, and no one wants any of that.

"Yeah, like a... like a trip to Torchline so you can lay on the beach. Or to the Greatwood, to see the starwhales..." He's nodding hard enough to make himself dizzy, and when his vision clears again there's a dog in his lap. "Huh, where'd Tobi go," he wonders to himself, even as his fingers obediently start to scritch at the offered ear. It doesn't matter, he supposes, because fur is soft and dogs are awesome, and Ronin promptly passes out to that very thought.

~FIN
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky