[seasonal event] the dilemma
For Jigano!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Rexanna paused just enough to watch as the raven removed the root and strutted around with it, a soft smile resting on her lips and a quiet chuckle to herself as she removed the rest of the roots. When she had finished, she looked to see the bird circle back toward her with – a mischievous gleam in this eye? Her head tilted curiously as she moved away some of the dirt and watched as he stuck the root down into the ground, creating a tree after he had batted it further down and turned his attention to Rexanna. She cheered with another quiet chuckle, surprisingly clean hands coming together to clap quietly at the response to his croaking and obvious pride. She had always thought ravens to be smart, but she hadn’t known them to be this smart. And she adored the creature for what he did.

When she had removed most of the dirt, she packed some lightly down into the base before pulling the seeds out of her pocket and setting them upon a small piece of parchment beside her as to not lose them. She glanced to Jigano with a roguish gleam in her eye and a small smile on her lips. “I’ve never planted anything before. Seems like you have experience!” She said, gesturing with a hand to the little tree. Before she could continue with putting a couple of seeds into the hole she had dug, she turned to look back at the raven with a slight shrug of her shoulders. “I figure if I put them back here and it goes poorly, nobody will know.” She finally said with another quiet and almost awkward laugh.

When she leaned back over the hole, she used a finger to try and poke a small hole for the seeds to go into. “But… I think it goes a bit like this?” She tried to be confident, but there was an air of confusion in the tone of her voice that she couldn’t quite get rid of.

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-05-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-05-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-05-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-06-2019, 02:21 AM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-06-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-06-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-08-2019, 02:19 AM