[seasonal event] the dilemma
For Jigano!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Of course the bird would have a better idea. She snorted in response to her ignorance when it came to planting, as her sapphire gaze lingered on Jigano as he moved to make more holes for her seeds. It had occurred to Rexanna that perhaps it would be more beneficial to plant all the seeds before watering, otherwise it would result in quite a few extra trips she hadn’t entirely been planning on making. So she nodded to Jigano, following him from place to place to drop the rest of the seeds in until there were none left.

When she had finished that, she pushed the dirt into all of the holes before standing to get some water. “I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere!” She chimed to him with a grin before disappearing inside and collecting a large cup – one that she made a bit taller using her magic, before filling it up and returning outside. She looked to see if he remained, and then settled to watering the few little spots that they had planted the flowers. Luckily she had chosen the right amount of water, for when she had reached the final planting area she had the cup entirely turned over to get every last drop.

There!” She said with a small quiet laugh before a thought came to her. She held up a perfectly clean finger to Jigano as if to have him wait one more second before she disappeared within her house again. When she came back out, she had a large bowl full of water that she set down on a flat surface a bit away from where they had planted for Jigano to bathe should he want to. And then she sat in the backyard, glancing to the sky for a brief moment. “I wonder how long it’ll be until they’re grown? I’m not even sure what kind of flowers I got, but they certainly looked really pretty. Provided the seeds I got were the same flowers I saw.” She said to the bird and to herself with another quiet laugh.

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-05-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-05-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-05-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-05-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-06-2019, 02:21 AM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-06-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Jigano - 03-06-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: [seasonal event] the dilemma - by Rexanna - 03-08-2019, 02:19 AM