God Quest The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway
Quest turn-in for Nature Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Pale eyes widened as hopeful optimism was rewarded, and Tal slung an arm around Boreal's shoulders in an excited hug that the burly dragon accepted with a smoky snort of amusement. The courier grinned proudly at the god's crooned praise, shoulders straightening and chin coming up as he blossomed beneath the attention.

Though that pride stuttered a moment later as it was replaced with awe and excitement. Watching the items swirl together in the air, Tal caught his breath and bit his lip as if afraid to break the spell but luckily his antici-
-pation was swiftly rewarded before he could suffer from the lack of oxygen.

"Thanks, Frey!" He wasted no time in sliding the cuff on his wrist, regardless of the season, and took a few moments to admire it. Boreal nudged his elbow to remind him of his manners before he got too lost, and he turned back to the god with a fervent bob of his head in awkward gratitude. "It's great! It'll be a big help t'me. An' about that... don't suppose you need anything delivered anywhere?" Sure, it was a longshot, but the courier flashed the Herald a rueful grin. "Figure it's the least I can do t'thank you for pullin' this together for me, if you're busy doin' god-stuff."

Messages In This Thread
The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Talyson - 08-02-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Frey - 08-03-2022, 06:47 PM
RE: The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Talyson - 08-04-2022, 06:11 AM
RE: The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Frey - 08-05-2022, 05:23 PM