God Quest The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway
Quest turn-in for Nature Frey

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
Giving the courier a small nod, Frey preens beneath their outfit of snow moss, enjoying the young man's enjoyment and tilting their head as he doesn't immediately bustle off the way most of their supplicants do. Raising a perfect brow, the deity considers the request before seeming to light up. "Actually, yes," they say with a golden grin, sweeping back the side of their cloak to reveal, suddenly, a very curious plant.

It looks like small palm sapling, contained in a little crate on wheels. The only thing to differentiate it from any other flora is that it also seems to have a leash looped about the top of its spindly trunk. "Please deliver this to the Oerwoud, won't you? Be careful, though - it likes to wander off."

Frey has given Talyson the following flora to take to the Oerwoud:

Walking Palm | Named 'walking palm' due to its wandering, many-legged root system, one would hope that these large trees weren't capable of actually meandering their way to water - except they most definitely are. Most likely to be spotted moving during sunset or sunrise, any individual noticing these trees maneuvering may also be caught or trapped by those freaky roots.

Messages In This Thread
The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Talyson - 08-02-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Frey - 08-03-2022, 06:47 PM
RE: The Cold Doesn't Bother Me Anyway - by Frey - 08-05-2022, 05:23 PM