a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
It's good that the windows have been opened because the rush of scents that Tobi's delicate nose is assaulted by as she walks in might otherwise have had her gagging. As it is, Finn has managed to keep things just on the inside of unbearable, not that it's his fault that his girlfriend literally has the nose of a hound.

'Finn..?' She calls out, frowning down at the tealights burning a trail down the hall. With a crooked smile weighed down only by the strangeness of whatever this was, the doctor pauses in front of the robe, running her finger first along the card and then the soft material. Please. Only Finn would ensure he was polite in his mysterious instructions.

Not wanting to be too presumptuous (there were nice smells and tealights yes, but with Finn you never knew), Tobi pauses in front of the bathroom to softly call out, "Just the robe, or...?" Whatever instructions followed, the doctor would comply before gently edging open their door with a sunny if not uncertain smile.
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-03-2022, 08:32 PM