a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
It's all rather adorable, and honestly, Tobi isn't actively trying to scramble Finn's brain, but you have to admit that clarifying things with him is usually the safest bet. With a stare that's as patient as it is amused, Tobi leans forward to briefly halt Finn's fussing that she might press a kiss to the side of his mouth. "Thank you." She whispers, and though being explicit might ruin the mood, such is the man she's dating. "For trying. For this."

Not quite ready to have to backtrack in case a joke of, Take the robe off? I just put it on was poorly received, Tobi merely nods. Turning, and finding herself suddenly unsure if any part of this was going to be appealing to Finn or if he was merely going through the motions, Tobi lets the robe slip first from her shoulders to her lower back, before stripping it off slowly. Shooting him a look over her shoulder, Tobi reaches up to adjust her ponytail that it might stay out of their way. If she's inadvertently tilted her hips and tensed her stomach muscles to make her silhouette look even better, what of it?

Sliding onto the bed face down, Tobi casts a rather doe-eyed stare up at Finn. "Like this?" She wonders with a small smile. "You're the one in charge."
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-03-2022, 09:00 PM