a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
'Mmm, never.' She says, smiling into one of the pillows. Tobi was not just a caretaker at heart, but a dog as well, and she would never get tired of touches.

As we likely all do during a massage, Tobi tries to appreciate each and every single movement of Finn's hands if only because she knows it will be over too soon. (Even were it to go on for hours, she'd still greedily want more). "Mmm, I was in surgery today." Aka I was bent over for hours unable to stretch or move, she explains. "You have no idea how good that feels." And indeed he might not. Tobi would have doubted if the men and women who pawed at him at Molly's had cared much about how their hands felt on him as much as how they cared about how having him beneath them felt.

Taking in small sips of air, inadvertently holding them only to puff them out in small moans, Tobi rolls her shoulders slightly, enjoying the way her body felt so much more capable now that her muscles weren't so tightly coiled.
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-03-2022, 09:27 PM