a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
Moaning softly and somehow sweetly as Finn's fingers and palms push into the soft (but more or less appropriately toned) muscles of her upper thighs, Tobi can feel herself wanting to tense up if only so that his hands will be forced to continue their work. "Is that so?" She muses, fighting the urge to arch her back as his ministrations move higher. She isn't a cat, after all.

"Now Finn." It's Tobi's turn to to coat her words in a smile as she peeps open one eye. "You have no conducted a single test against my IQ compared to the other women you know. I could be disappointingly below average." If the phrasing sounds awkward, it's because the words are Finn's and not hers, but gods how it fills Tobi with delight to throw his arguments back at him in this way.

Reaching out a hand, Tobi gropes in the dark for whatever bit of Finn happens to be closest so that she can give him a reassuring squeeze that he might know she was kidding.
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-04-2022, 02:49 PM