a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
Finn is strong and sweet and surprising in ways Tobi wouldn't have ever imagined he'd be when first they'd kissed in her office. Back then she'd simply been a girl with a crush on one of her patients. To think it had bloomed into this was something she doubted either of them had expected. Still, as her fingers softly squeezed the muscles of her forearm, she isn't thinking at all about the strange trajectory of their relationship. The only thing on her mind is how relaxed she feels and how gods damned attractive Finn is.

"I suppose I'm bold, then." Tobi hums in response. 'You might have to remind me of those pertinent parts after this. My mind is a bit distracted right now." Whether her hips rise slightly to encourage his hands higher or in response to the spreading warmth between her legs is not something Tobi is actively aware of. Instead her mind is stripping Finn of his clothes and he's blanketing her with his body. Perhaps that explains why her hands are suddenly clasping their sheets and her breathing has become a touch unsteady.
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-04-2022, 04:02 PM