a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
Exhaling shakily, Tobi does her best to stay pliable beneath Finn's fingers despite the way her mind keeps imagining what it would be like to grab him reach for him. The images behind her closed eyes manifest in the way her arms twitch every now and then, how her toes curl, and how her hips shift. Tobi of course imagines she's being quite subtle in masking what's on her mind, but in this she's far from being the expert that Finn is.

The warmth between her legs seems to glide upwards as Finn's fingers trail against the inside of her thighs and gods it's hard to stay relaxed now. If she...if she asks for what she wants, will it feel too similar to the way things were for him at Molly's? She'd only asked for a massage after all, and to make it into something else...something that had once been so lewd and terrible for him before. Oh, but she can nearly feel the weight of him against her back, of his arms tangling around her and his breath hot against her neck. She wants to plunge her fingers into her curls and arch herself against him, she wants..

"..Finn—"
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-04-2022, 04:22 PM