a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
Tobi's mouth is suddenly dry and though her eyes are closed she can feel them rolling up and back just the same. Flashes of Finn's strong hands around her shoulders, holding her close and tight as he enters her fill her mind, and as he tugs his shirt off, she hears herself mewling a low protest at the absence of his hands.

The wickedness of his hands and tongue makes it difficult for Tobi to remember who she was—and who Finn was—to one another, as if the heat between her legs was like a fever that burned away her rationality. She wanted him hard and fast as much as sweet and slow, but gods, his past, she couldn't...she had to..

"Yes and no." Tobi manages, gasping into the space between their bed and her pillow. "Gods Finn, I want you, but...but not if...not if it will make you feel like.." a whore. a used thing. anything less than completely and fully loved. Curling her toes Tobi bites the inside of her cheek. "..I don't want this to..." But gods, part of her did, didn't she? Didn't she want him to please her, the way so many had before?

"...only if you want to." She adds, inarticulate for her desire of him, but desperately reaching to make sure he was okay with this, just the same.
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-04-2022, 04:38 PM