a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
The first few flicks of his tongue send prismatic ripples up through her body. Like a single wave before an oncoming storm, Tobi is wise to bask in the easy pleasure of it all. Knowing herself well enough to know that soon she'll be pleading for more, for now Tobi breathes deeply and settles as best she can against the slow tide of Finn's tongue.

Had his massage not been so thoroughly arousing the doctor might have remained pliable and encouraging a good deal longer, but made sufficiently hot and bothered by both physical and mental stimulation, Finn already had fire pinwheeling out from her core and down her thighs in what felt like record time.

'Fff—nnnn' She gasps, releasing the sheet to flail a hand towards her hips and hopefully the man between them. "Please, I want you." Pushing herself up onto her forearms to try and peer behind her, Tobi was suddenly very aware of how little it would take to push her over the edge and how desperately she wanted to ride that fall with Finn inside of her.
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-04-2022, 05:37 PM