a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
As if the very fibres of her muscles are yawning in anticipation, Tobi feels her body begin to flinch and quiver as their bed jostles slightly with Finn's very un-Molly's-esque removal of his clothing. The doctor couldn't care any less how he does it only that he does, and as he slides against her, she has the strangest sense of deja vu for how closely this resembles her daydreams of minutes earlier.

Stretching one of her arms up and over her shoulder to grasp against Finn's upper back, Tobi inhales desperately as she feels the pressure of him against her, before exhaling a moan of short-lived relief. Shifting so that she was flatly beneath him, Tobi gropes for one of his hands that she might guide it beneath and across her body Pressing his palm against her breast and wanting to feel held by him, her hips rise slightly as her body takes note of how completely he covers her.

She's never had him quite like this before. Something about it feels far more carnal than their usual brand of love-making. It's no less tender or sweet, but for perhaps the first time not only does the doctor not mind the way Finn's weight threatens to crush the air from her lungs, but she finds she likes it. Wants it.
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-04-2022, 06:02 PM