a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
It's exactly what she wants, and so very rarely does Tobi get exactly what she wants that were her orgasm not quite so close she might have broken down into peals of laughter or tears. Instead she clasps the curve of Finn's shoulder, and were her nails not filed down she might have left small pale crescent moon shapes on his skin. 'Gods Finn," She pants, eyes clenched shut and lips parts. That her toes have curled or that her hips are manufacturing their own angle against Finn's fingers to better accomplish their task aren't things Tobi's aware of. Instead, her mind is aware only of the places they touch, of the way she feels had by Finn, of the way he'd looked down at her with dimples cheeks and a flush of colour across his nose, and of the she'd felt totally and wonderfully complete when he'd first pressed himself inside of her.

Tobi's orgasm begins as a point of light between her thighs, though it rises quickly as it builds both speed and mass. "Gods yes, yes, just like that, Finn—" She cums in a weightless moment of pure bliss that stretches out far and wide and stops time. It grows and crests and as the last strong pulse beats its way through her entire body, the doctor tips her head back into Finn's shoulder, moaning various iterations of his name as her body shivers and trembles.
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-04-2022, 06:44 PM